Monday, January 20, 2014

Vivid dreams

My thoughts light a fuse in my head that forever burns. Do my dreams portray my true self? Sometimes I think my life is a dream. But what would dreams be called then? Inception. Am I living? Or am I dead waiting to live. Maybe that’s what happens when we die. Maybe we are dying our whole lives, just to live in the end. So many misconceptions of what it really means to live, to be free, to love. They say this is what makes us human. The capacity to love. But what about all the hate. All the history constantly repeating itself, all a cycles of destruction and tears and death. For what? For short-lived power, money, territory? The  absurdity of this fact makes me think long and hard. Makes me think about the world we all live on as one species. We are supposed to all be human! But denial springs from the depths of my understanding.  How could any human kill another soul, another life form, a piece of yourself dying as you pull that trigger, as you push hard into her stomach with the knife and watch the light disappear from her eyes. And It kills me.  Tears roll down my cheeks this very moment. Now I’m waiting to live. Waiting for the day when we drop our guns, when we push our books off the tables, when we awaken and remain stagnant no more. Not realizing that you could have it all. Not realizing that you have the capacity to break all the chains they put on you. And my soul retracts and reshapes and erupts not with that same hate, but with an urge to break free! An urge to send my message to the world.  How long this message will take I don’t know. But one thing I do know is that we must awaken from this dream. We must learn how to truly live, to love unconditionally as we all have when we were brought to this place. This place where reality is what we make it, where the physical is made by an emotion, a thought.  That’s where it all starts. You have the power to fix all your problems.  You have the power to heal the world. It starts with one thought, that thought forms a word. But remember, words are nothing without meaning. Without emotion. And when the words hate, death, and fear have been taken away from our dictionaries as well as our minds, will we truly be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment