Monday, November 18, 2013

Be

I don’t know if writing down all my emotions and feelings will solve my problems. I just know I have this desire to leave a record.  To leave my thoughts and words, which is all a man has in whatever form it presents itself; An everlasting presence. I want to leave this world knowing that something changed because I was here. But I am past that stage, I know I was sent here for a reason. All of us were. These experiences fade from my memory but forever shape my physical body. Nevertheless they don’t make me who I am. I am who I choose to be, and so is everybody else. An ember remains inside us, faintly lit, waiting to be blown by the soft wind of light. We are powerful beyond measure, beyond that which we limit ourselves to, and into the depths that our imagination doesn’t comprehend nor want to accept. We’re all on this quest, for what? For love? For truth? For glory? And as the stones get higher and steeper and the roads divide we get lost, We focus on walking this road, jumping, building all these devices to help us climb, some just forget they try to push away that light which is within them, unready to live, ignoring their soul’s messages…higher into the pit, the light at the end of the tunnel… We live for the promise of the infinite, but I tell you, love, truth, glory, they are all the same, for that which is love is also the glory of god that he has left for us to see the truth. True love, not for a particular person or objects but love for yourself. Because we are ONE, and when you take away the space between us what are we but energy waves, forget particles, forget matter, forget all that you have been taught. Think. Feel. Surround yourself with thought and emotion and then…just be.

No comments:

Post a Comment