Monday, November 18, 2013

Cry, let your tears out, open your mind to yourself. Reveal your true identity. Smile.  And then just do what YOU want to do. Make your dreams come true, fuck expectations, love everything and everyone around you, live in the moment, meditate, find YOURSELF and know who You want to be. I’m tired of people telling me who I am, and what I’ll become. I will dominate my destiny and no one else will. There will be ups and down. My tears wont stop falling. But I know as long as I speak my mind and don’t hold back, I will shine. And I won’t compare my shine to the stars or some other light source because mine will be unique. And I don’t care who’s eye it reaches. Because as I shine the path in front of me will also be illuminated, and those in it will have the chance to see. My soul being set free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment