Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The meditative man

I have gone on a spiritual journey. My entire life was all really just a spiritual journey. Through ups and downs it's all a test to see if the essence (light) that you started off with will leave you . That's the only thing from the past that I really hold on to. That ever-burning light, that beauty. All life is beauty though. In it's most simplest form, without all the complications. Today I saw many things through my perception of space, time, and the world. My understanding of these visions wasn't new, but the way in which I saw them was. I saw the answer to many questions. In my minds eye I saw a man, like any other. He was sitting down, straight, attentive, as if he was between sleep and the waking world. As the vision got clearer I saw that he was naked. He was sitting in the middle of the train. At first I got a glimpse of him from the front. Then suddenly he was facing the other way. He let off a sort of aura and I immediately thought of Jesus, Buddha, etc. I was fixated on the word enlightenment. And then in the space between the man and everybody else I saw an immense flow of energy. Words fail to explain, but if I had to I would say it was a mass circulation of emotions and conscious states of being. I saw that in the space surrounding the man the energy was erratic, sort of like fists being pounded against each other, as if it was fighting itself. All this transcended pass what we call matter . It consisted of everything that ever was, is, and will be. A flash and it was all gone. I saw that everyone around the man stood watching him, perplexed, amazed, angry, awed. And the more they looked the more the energy was changed within them. When I looked closer I saw that the meditative man was a mirror. He was a reflection of every person on that train cart. He was at balance with the entire universe and himself, for he realized it was one and the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment