Thursday, December 5, 2013

destiny

At times I ask myself why I am an outsider. But other times I just accept the things that brought me to be that person. The characteristics  that have been labeled throughout my life. I have seen great things. Bad things, sad things, all types of things, I have yet to see but I feel as though Iv’e seen it all. From the window looking in. where I question everyone’s normality. Everyone’s dilemmas, their struggle, to see, the true light. Not those stale fluorescent lights, but the Sun. The eternal light that shines behind our eyes. And as I look within they look out and notice the difference. I’m not accepted because I’m different. But the beauty of this, the irony.  I used to be on the inside. I have seen it all. We are meant to experience, to see all, to choose. Our destiny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment