Monday, December 2, 2013

There are so many types of love in the world. From the unconditional infinite love for your parents to the perpetual search for true love, the other half of you, and all in between. Each person we meet takes a piece of us, we leave behind but a memory, a whisper of the past, but each person makes us who we are. An unseen force thrusting us into not the darkness that is the future, but the light that is now.  On this undying quest we searched frantically, for him, for her, for love from the people, and towards people, lost because I have so much love to give. It piles up on the far reaches of the universe of my mind waiting to be called upon by my hearts receptors. Does love come from the heart? Some say it comes from a simple touch, when eyes meet, or maybe it’s in the air. I think it comes from our inner bodies, our souls. Why is it that we want so much as human beings.  So much to love and care for, so much to hope for. And we shrink at the voices of others, others who are capable of the same love and because they don’t realize nor understand it they convince themselves by shutting down those around them.. We all search. Quietly, loudly, desperately, infinitely…. All wanting to shine, all wanting to break free, all wanting to escape this irrational reality that emanates hate without purpose. What I’d give to peel my skin away, my bones, like a rose, to be myself, to be pure energy, to find the other half, to be infinite, to be love.

No comments:

Post a Comment