Monday, December 2, 2013

Mind scattered. Questions cant form endings . too much thought .take a step back and observe. What brought me to where I am? I’m so happy now. But theres something missing. Loose peace of myself. Looking within for answers .the outside inspires me. Gods work sorrounds me, others inspire me. But this thrilling unsettled calm settles over me, wanting to do something. Something important. I know it I am certain, should I wait. Im tired of waiting , I want the truth. Can I handle it? All I want is peace, love, unity,  but it’s a dangerous world we live in. Is it so hard to believe that Im not from here?
The relevance of events really puzzle me. Why does anything even really matter. Life is just change. Constant change. Setting, personality, physical appearance. Everything changes. We struggle to hold on to the past, trying to drag it on to our future. But we must learn to live in the present. We must learn how to live in general. I want to live

No comments:

Post a Comment